Minerva's gone mad

13:33

Great British Sewing Bee mad I should clarify!

I hope that if you're in the UK (or you can get British tv) you've been following this year's series of the great British sewing bee. Some of these later weeks make me glad I didn't make it through the audition process, some of the tasks have been HARD!

One of the sponsors for the bag of the month club (phew-ee there's a great prize package!) is Minerva crafts who are based in the UK and are possibly the most helpful company I've had the pleasure of working with.

They've set up a special section on their website to collate items from each week of this year's series of Great British Sewing Bee. You can even sort it by week!

With tonight being the final I'll be glad I've got it on record (to rewatch over and over and marvel at the skills those contestants have!) and it's a great time to pop over to Minerva and check out their GBSB section and their fancy sorting tools.

You want the week the contestants made dungarees? Minerva's got snaps, setters and hard wearing fabrics. You want the week the contestants made party dresses? Minerva's got suitable fabrics. It really does make it incredibly easy!

For a full list of the Bag of the month club's sponsors stay tuned as that'll be out shortly along with a tutorial on how to use a snap setter, kindly provided by Minerva crafts.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I really wish we got that show here. I watched the first season on Youtube before it got taken down, and only 2 episodes, I think 2 and 4 ? of season 2 are on you tube. Of all of the shows on TV, this one appeals to me the most and I can't get it! oh well, maybe some day! Good to see you might be feeling a wee bit better. J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janelle, check on You Tube again. I found many episodes.

      Delete
  2. I am not familiar with that show. Maybe it is on our Acorn TV. I'll have to look. Thanks for telling us about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that show!! Someone mention it on a blog last year and I watched it on You Tube. I live in Puerto Rico. I've seen the first two episodes of Season 2 some time ago but at that time there was no other episode. So thanks for mentioning it. I just watched 2 more episodes. Tomorrow I'll continue to watch the rest. Lucky you in the UK for such a great show. Thanks Samantha for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen the final so don't ruin it for me! Too much sewing of my own to do first. It has inspired me to make a dress though it's too blimmin big....

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers